Painful holes in gums, discomfort in moving mouth, talking or eating. Remedy?

Hi I am seventeen and had my wisdom teeth removed around four years ago due to a crowded mouth. I have recently developed three small holes in my gums and they are very painful. They hurt and sting whenever I Move my mouth or talk and it feels horrible if any food or drink touches them. I have one on the left side of my mouth towards the front (bottom), one on the right near the back (bottom), and another on the right (top) near the front. They are all near where my gums connect to my cheek and hurt really bad, please help?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012