Painful hard lump on inner right ankle under skin after a bruise. what should i do ?

painful hard lump on inner right ankle under skin after a bruise I bruised my ankle over a month ago. there now is a painful hardening under the skin hurts to the touch and is causing me to limp and have trouble walking. have tried ice packs ,epson salt soaks ,braces it almost feels like its moving upwards very small amounts. i also have fibromyalgia osteoarthitis and raynaurds so im very uncomfortable most days. and this is making things worse. what should i do ? I am 42 i weigh about 122 i am 5 foot 6. I have come down with a positive aa in my blood and now they have ruled it to be fibromyalgia most days i cant even get ouy of bed. im on savellea, xanax, and i take an occasional hydrocodone if i have too.Dont know if i should go to the doctor again i feel like im always there.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011