Painful hard blisters on the foot. Have yellowish discharge. Treatment?

I HAVE 3 OR 4 BLISTER LOOKING THINGS ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FEET. ON THE UPPER SIDE THAT ARE HARD. AT FIRST THERE WAS ONLY ONE AND I POPPED IT THEN 2 OR 3 MORE SHOWED UP AND THEY ARE A LITTLE PAINFUL. THERE IS A YELLOW DISCHARGE COMING OUT OF THEM FOLLOWED UP BY A LITTLE BIT OF BLOOD, WHAT COULD THIS BE AND HOW CAN I TREAT IT?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013
Hello
Welcome to healthcare magic forum
Thank you for your query
I understand your concern regarding your skin problem
It look like you have bacterial infection
you need to apply antibiotic cream over the affected area.
in severe case you also need to take antibiotic medicine orally.
do not press or popped the lesion as there might be chance of spreading infection,
it is better to consult dermatologist
fo r pain you can take analgesic medicine.
I hope I answered your question.