Painful groin and pelvic area, pressure sensation, nauseous, no lumps. Is it serious?

Around 9:30 this morning, after being up for several hours, I began having a gradual pain in my groin region, specifically the testis, and to the right near the pelvic area. It's a squeezing, pressure pain, but more internal. The testis themselves are not more sensitive.

One feels slightly swollen, and I have had nausea, but no fever. I have not felt any lumps, though. The pain has been gradual, and has increased through the day. Somewhere between mild and moderate. Never before have I had this sort of pain.

I have not been more strenuous than usual, and I have not been any more sedentary than usual. Lying down, walking, or sitting with or without an ice pack has not helped, and the pain is the same in every position.

The pain has been present since about 9:30 am and has very gradually gotten worse, but not severe yet. Is this serious enough to go to the ER, or could it pass over night?

Otherwise healthy, 22 year old male, with no allergies, or recent injuries.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013