Painful, fatigue eyes, blurred vision, buzzing feel at back of feet. What could be the reason?

I have been experiencing pain and severe fatigue , as well as some bizarre symptoms with my eyes. I keep dropping things I think I m holding, and am experiencing a weird buzzing feeling at the back of my feet , not constant but occassional. I have also fallen over several times in the last few weeks. My doctor sent me to see a neurologist , who didnt really do much to put my mind at rest, he examined my eyes without even asking me to take my glasses off. He just told me to cut out caffeine and get some counselling. As I very rarely drink lots of caffeinated drinks, and am sure I am not imagining these things, I feel quite at a loss as to whether just hope this goes away on its on.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
as you are drinking lot of caffeine this symptoms can occur with that, symptoms in your eyes are also related with it.
if you have vision normal in both eyes then do not worry, take proper rest and do frequent eye washing with cold water
start tear substitute like tear drops
take care and be in contact with neurophysician