Painful ear, bleeding, nausea, whooshing sound, pulsating sensation. Meaning?

I ve been to the er twice in one month .. First it was due to extreme pain behind my right ear like a pressure. And the second visit was bc blood was literally coming out of the ear. It bleed for a few days off and on. I have had a reconstruction of the ear drum. I had just flown across country to be with my family and figured that is what caused the pain and blood. The dr. At the er said the ear canal was clear and prescribed meds for the nausea and pain. Now I am hearing a whooshing sound that was constant , then last night I couldn t stop feeling the need to vomit , and the pressure has become unbearable behind the ear and eye. And the whooshing sound has turned into a pulsating type noise .. Not flowing.. Like it had. Like I feel like my ear needs to bleed but it s stuck
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013