Painful cuts on the vagina with bleeding. Had taken amoxicillin post wisdom tooth extraction, monostat for yeast infection. Cause?

I recently had my wisdom tooth taken out and got prescribed 500mg of amoxicillion. I was told to take 1 pill 3x a day. About 3-4 days later, I got a yeast infection , (I assumed because I ve had one before), and went to Wal Mart and got a 1 dose of Monostat. The next day my itching and discharge were gone. The next day, I got a painful feeling right beneath my vagina . On the thin skin right below it. I almost feel like I had a paper cut or something there and when I use the bathroom and the urine touches that spot it burns, and it burns and hurts when I have sex. One time it started bleeding. I had my husband look at it and he said there looks like there are really thin cuts. Anyone heard about this? What should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012