Painful buttocks, bruise on tailbone, lump on buttocks. What is this?

Last week, the top of my butt became very painful. I have been sitting on a hard wood chair for almost 5 hours a day 5 days a week so I thought I just bruised my tailbone. Last night though, I was trying to see if it looked bruised and it looked like a big lump on the right side of my cheek right next to the crack, the left side didn t have a bump, but it still hurt. I started to squeeze it and puss came out of a hole in my butt crack. What is this? I squeezed more puss out of it this morning and I think it s kind of going away, but it still grosses me out. What is it? Why did it happen? What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012