Painful bumps on labia, swelling and painful lesion between vagina and anus. Sore throat, white dots on back. Help

Started out as an extremely painful lesion just inside the bottom of my vagina, went to the doctor and they said it should go away on its own and ran a herpes test just in case (which I still haven't gotten results on) since that visit two days ago, I developed 3 painful bumps on my labia, an the area between my vagina and anus became very swollen and painful on the right side. There is also what appears to be a small perfectly round extremly painful lesion at the top of all this swelling. I also develped a sore throat with white dots on the back. My doctor won't see me again for two weeks and I'm freaking out.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013