Painful bumps on hips, discharges blood and pus when popped. What could this be?

Hello i have a few painful bumps on my butt cheeks the are close to my bum crack the feel like really bad pimples but they have lumps and they re smaller than a quarter they are painful i popped one and puss came out, and i tried to pop another one that looked like a bruise but blood came out of that one ? i am worried should i see a doctor? what could this be ? are they just pimples, i have had something like this before
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012