Painful bruise on right hip, small, dark blue/black, painful, bruises and red marks on my arms, weight loss , headaches, fatigue, loss of appetite, trouble sleeping at night, nausea, feeling of being disconnected

A few weeks ago, i noticed an unexplainable and very painful bruise on my right hip. Not long after, i developed one on my left hip. I don t recall hitting them on anything and the bruises are fairly small but dark blue/black. The one on the right hurts so bad, touching it slightly with bring me to tears . I also have unexplained bruises and red marks on my arms. I have also had presistant symptoms of extreme weight loss , headaches(esp. when I wake up), fatigue , loss of appetite(although i still am eating), trouble sleeping at night, nausea , and the feeling of being disconnected . Any ideas of what could be wrong?
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012