Pain while walking, lower back pain, numb legs. Taking ibuprofen, paracetamol. Suggestions?

Doctor, I had a small fall, the next day I found it difficult to get out of bed on my left side on my thigh. It's been two weeks since and when I'm sitting and get up sometimes I get this extreme pain like something is going to snap and it can happening while I'm walking as well, I do suffer from lower back pain and burning and numb leg, maybe its nothing to do with the fall, must have jarred something, have been on ibobrufen and paracetomol as I am on blood pressure tablets I don't take a lot of other medication, haven't found much relief from the pain.
Cathy
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013