Pain while sitting down, pain in thigh bone, sore in morning. Cure for symptoms?

Hi I have major pain when I sit down for a while then stand up. major burning in back of my leg, pain in my left thigh bone. after walking for a bit I cant barely feel it unless I move my hips certain way. pelvis forward or backward. only left side. have had for six weeks. if I sit and extend my left leg out it takes a while before I can get it straight while enduring plenty of pain.
mostly sitting for a period of time then standing is really painful. always most sore in mourning till I start moving around and walking
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013
Hi, the features you are describing the more pain in standing from the sitting or sleeping position etc are the features of arthritis.
I advise you to consult an orthopedic surgeon for diagnosis and treatment. You may need to have M.R.I. for diagnosis.
Avoid taking potato, tomato, egg, chicken, and sea foods. Thank you.