Pain when swallowing, throat tightness, coughing phlegm. Taking Advair for asthma

I have pain in the left side of my throat when I swallow (not all the time but off and on) for the past few days and I felt a small moveable lump on the left side of my throat last night. I can t always feel it when I try to locate it. It affects my talking sometimes, too, as my throat tightens and I feel like I m straining to speak. I am coughing up quite a bit of phlegm but usually do due to ongoing sinus issues/allergies. I have been doing a juice cleanse the past three days (am done now) and recently introduced Claritin D into my daily health routine to combat the allergies. I also take Advair and Singulair for asthma. For years I have battled with a psychosomatic fear of choking that is manageable but under stress can get very bad and when this started I thought it was just that but now I m not sure.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012