Pain when having sex, bleeding, stinging urination. What could be wrong?

I had sex yesterday and had to stop because it was painful, mostly when he fingered me. afterwards when i went pee it was very painful almost like a severe stinging sensation, and there was a lot of blood . It hurt when i sat down or did anything really. now today the bleeding has lessened but it still stings when i pee and is still painful when making most movements. what could be wrong?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic,

Pain and bleeding after sex points to the possibility of vaginal injury may be tear.

Please visit a Gynecologist and get examined internally to see exactly what is the reason if it is tear small one bleeding will stop and symptomatic treatment with antibiotic application locally analgesic like paracetamol will help you.

Sometime lage tear need to be repaired.
Urinary burning may be due to infection or urine dribbling on cut or wound.

Other possibility is infection or formation of ulcer inside which also need examination and treatment.

Please do not ignore such complaints as it can lead to complications.

Hope this helps.
Good Luck.
Dr.A.Dubey M.D.