Pain under the ribs, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. Have gall bladder problems. CT scan showing prominent bile duct. Severe weight loss

I had my GB out 5 weeks ago and am having gall bladder attacks. Pain under ribs to my back nausea vomiting and diarrhea . All blood tests are neg and my and ct s/p surgery shows a prominent common bile duct(10). I have been gluten free for 2 weeks although it doesn t seem to matter. I have lost 20 pounds. I am 5 4 1/2 and now weigh 103 pounds. I have an MRCP scheduled.. My soca look at me like I m crazy but I know what I feel is not right ... What else can I do to help myself? Thank you Emily
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012