Pain below sternum, vomiting, diarrhea. Done ultrasound and CT scan

A friend of mine has had severe pain just under the sternum, vomiting (including yellow bile ), diarrhea . He experienced just symptoms about a year ago, but it s back and worse. Doctors have taken Ultrasounds, CT Scans, but seem to have ruled out Gall Bladder problems. He s feeling pretty desparate right now, and has had several appointments with doctors, but no answer yet. He has an appointment with a kidney doctor and an internist. HELP!!
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012