Pain under right rib cage while pregnancy

I am 18 weeks pregnant with twins and am experiencing light cramping under right rib cage and a tight sore back. symptoms have been for 2 days
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011
The pain is due to pressure symptom from twin pregnancy. Rest, maintaining bowel clear and balanced diet will prevent such pain.Have tomato soup with a pinch of roasted cumin seeds in it. or add a pinch of black salt in aerated drink. you can also chew saunf after meals.
Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
it may be due to pressure symptoms or any stomach upset due to gastritis.better to consult a gynecologist. take care.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
It seems that this is due to pressure symptoms as you have twins,so do not worry.
But it persists or aggravates you consult your doctor.