Pain under ribs, back with shortness of breath, normal CT scans, blood work shows inflammation, low sed rate. What could be wrong?

I have had pain under my ribs and into my back shortness of breath and some chest pains, however i have had a ct of my head and abdomen both ok, had stress test-ok, Now my dr is saying it may have been a domino effect from a migraine i had which was the most sevre i have ever had and he had dx something like bad mirgraine cause other areas to start to hurt neurological stress ? which i am stress the dr said all organs are ok but blood work does show inflamation somewhere. the sed rate was off . this dr has prescribed lexapro abilafy and xanax topamax nexium and hyzaar , any sugguestions on what could be wrong, the dr said if this doesnt work then ill have to go to a specialist. thank you
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012