Pain under eye, feels like bruising. No trauma. What should I do?

I have a pain under my left eye, near the outer corner. I can feel it when i blink on purpose or squeeze my eyelids together. It feels just as bruising, but i didn t experience any kind of trauma in that area. Eyesight is very good, eye looks good too. What should i do about this? I have had this for about 30 hours now.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Nov 2012
Pain in eyelid signifies inflammation , this appears some kind of early infection of eyelids, may one of the eyelid glands is affected , you should consult an ophthalmologist who will guide you about the tretment and may start antibiotic drop .