Pain under breast, hurts to cough or sneeze. Pulled muscle? Have breast implants

Hi, about 3 days ago I woke up with pain under my right breast, at the top of my rib cage. It hurts when I cough or sneeze or breath in deep. It hurts If I push on the lower side of my breast into my rib cage. I was wondering if maybe it could be a pulled muscle but I haven't done anything too physical in the in the last few days. I have no other symptoms, no cold or fever etc. It seems to be getting worse every day. I am 50 years old and other than this I am in great physical shape. Oh and I do have breast implants (saline). Should I be worried.
Thanks, Carol
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jun 2013