Pain that starts at the top of hip and lower back on the left side, mainly in muscles, physical therapy

I have this pain that starts at the top of my hip and lower back on the left side and I have had it for two years now. My Doctor and I have done every test possible. Its mainly in the muscle now. When I try and do physical therapy it get worst. It fells like charlie horses in my hip lower abdomen and in the muscles down to my knee and in my knee. I can t take it. It hurts so bad I think about ending my life.
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012