Pain radiating from the back of the knee to the lower hip, prescribed antibiotics, no relief, nausea, jiggling sensation in the thigh. Suggestions?

i poped a vein in my right lower leg just behind the knee top of calf on the right of my right leg about three to four days ago, while getting out of the bath tub. i didn t think much of it till i started to have pain radiating from the back of the knee up to my lower buttock rolling inside my right thigh to the pelvic bone now when i sit it feels like my leg is on fire, the pain hasnt stopped after my dr prescribed antibiotics and an nsaid nothing is helping.. i think i might need to go to the er as i am a little nauseas and the leg seems to be jiggly in the thigh area radiating from the back of the knee up.. i am worried that i might be pooling fluid in my leg.. what should i do?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012