Pain on the upper right hard palate on sucking chocolate that seems to be extending to head and teeth. Help?

I ate chocolate kisses a while ago and after sucking on it, i experience pain on the upper right hard palate of my mouth. When i feel it with the tip of my tongue , it felt like theres a small bump like the size of a pimple and its painful when i put pressure on it. Now its as if i can feel just a little pain on my head and on my back teeth (not too painful, just a teeny pain) as if the pain on the palate is vibrating and my head and teeth can feel the vibration. Please help me
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013