Pain on the right radiating to hip, groin and leg, belly button that worsens on sitting. Source of pain?

hello I ve been having pain in my right side for 4 months At the begiining it started next to my right hip and radiated to groin and leg.Then it felt next to belly button. In the last 4 months I ve had a once in a month abdomen attack. I was hospitalized 3 times. Urine , blood, stool tets were doen..negative..X-rays, ultrasound and CT negative. I have no changes in my bowel movements , no vomitting , no fever. The pain worsens when sitting. The pain feels in the lower back right side and buttock. when I touch the area next to hip, it feels tnder and painful. I have a colonscopy the day after tomorrow. It feels as if the bones hurt ..I m not sure what is the source of the pain..Is it abdomen?? or something else that radiates to abdomen???
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013