Pain on swallowing a bone, throat swelling, pain in lymph nodes. Tonsillectomy done. Cure?

Hello. a week ago I was eating a pork burrito and felt this razor sharp piece of bone slide down my throat before it was too late to stop the swallow . It has been bothering me since and yesterday got worse. My throat swelled and got it has moved to more of the underside of my chin ...primarily in my gland/lymphoids on the left side. They are rock hard. And I don t have my tonsils so haven t had a shoe throat since...what should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012