Pain on shin bone, above elbow, cold and tingly foot, irregular periods. Stroke?

i have pain in my left schin bone and pain in my left arm right above my elbow , my leg is slightly purple, and my foot is very cold and kind of tingly.. the (UNEXPLAINED) pain in my schin just started this morning. im a 41 year old woman (smoker) with a history of hypothyroidism , cysts on my thyroid, multiple ovarian cysts, a hydatiform mole pregnancy 22 years ago, a very long bout with dizzy spells that has hopefully ended for good (knock on wood) and have been having periods every two weeks for the last 2 and a half years, but this last one ( ended 3 days ago) started only 6 days after getting off of the last one. i just need to knopw im not having a stroke.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013