Pain on left side chest, on left hand wrist. Undergone all tests- normal. had serivcal spondilosis earlier. Actual problem?

Hello sir,
I have a pain on the left side of the chest since last 4 weeks. I can spot the pain area. Some times I also feel pain on the bow and wrist of the left hand . I consulted the doctor. I did a chest ex-ray, blood tests, liver, kidney and bladder scanning, ECG, urine test. Doctor said that everything is normal and prescribed Etoshine 60 for ten days. I have a history of servical spondilosis. The pain still consists. Can you please advise me what is the actual problem.

Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013