Pain on buttock area, severe pain on thigh radiating to thigh, cramps in feet and calf, numbness in hands. Alarming?

I am having pain on right lower back buttock area and severe pain from top of thigh very tender and pain travels down thigh to knee comes and goes worse after working i do afternoon shifts in rest home and i get cramps in feet and calfs and numbness in right hand especially lying on after sleeping it or if i lean on elbow i also find i am twisting joints more often eg: knee right and fingers and getting bruises more i also suffer neck pain it clicks in and out and shoulder and upper back pain off and on enough to be a concern
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012