Pain near arms and breast. Why do I have massive periods? Is it hormones?

i have had pain in my left arm, hand and shoulder ...I feel sore under my arm near breast....I have been getting occasional abdominal pain then followed by cold sweats then diarrohea, i have only had this a couple of times, but then i find i feel nauseaus and feel like reflux which i have evver suffered from. The other week I had sore glans my left ear my left underarm glan, I feel like something is wrong. I don t have a GP, haven t for a few years plus it is really hard to get time off my kids have a doctor but she is very rude and makes me uncomfortable, I live in a town with not many options re medical, I also have massive periods, for about 2-3 days of my period I am unable to stand as it just falls out of me, I am 37 and guessed it was hormones etc...I am thinking about going to the local emergency centre for a visit to ensure I am ok. Any suggestions that could make me feel not so scared :(
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012

You need to get a sonography as heavy bleeding is not a good sign. Also you neeed to do LH FSh, and TSh