Pain in wind pipe, bruise, lump in throat, muscle pain in the neck and shoulders, cold, hashimoto's thyroiditis

I m having pain in the front right side of my windpipe, slightly above the thyroid gland . I really feel it when I swallow or yell. It sort of feels like a lump in my throat , but there s no trouble breathing . It started yesterday after a vigorous lap swim, mostly muscle pain in the neck and shoulders, but I was also playing with the baby on the floor and he used my windpipe to pull himself up (which really hurt this spot), and I tend to think the latter was the injury, because the rest of my neck feels fine today. Since then, it feels like a bruise, but there s no visible injury. I ve also had a nasty cold recently (it ended about a week ago), and have had Hashimoto s thyroiditis for almost 18 years. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012