Pain in vagina when urinating, itching. Done PAP smear and taken antibiotics

i am 67 years old and my vigina heart and itch when i pee i amnot having sex i have not had sex in 10 years i keep my self clean down there i take bath and showers often i went to the doctor he took a pep smear and give me some antiboc i took them but i still have the same problum not as bad as it was but it is not gone
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
From history it seems that you might be having fungal infection giving itching and burning sensation on the part.
Apply anti-fungal cream locally.
Go for oral anti-fungal tablet course of Flucanozole 150 mg once in a week for 4 weeks.
Keep local art clean, dry and airy.
Ok and take care.