Pain in uterus and ovaries, on mirena, had unprotected sex, had gush of blood. Advice?

Ive been having a lot of different pains in my uterus and ovaries 1. Stabbing in ovaries 2. Cramping through out the day like when my period 3. Very gassy 4. Weird iron, ink taste in my mouth 5. Feeling like i need to pee a lot also burns 6. Ive never been motion sickness until now i cant be in the car for more then 15mins. 7. Very bloated 8. My mouth and gums hurt 9. Cravings 10. When i suck in it feels tight and i get a sharp pain 11. Numbing once in awhile in my stomach 12. Cold and Heat flashes 13. Never ending runny nose for almost two weeks now 14. Cervix hurts 15. Not sleeping at night and i get kinda like sleep flashes were i need to sleep so bad i cant keep my eyes open Im very young and im on mirena ive only had it for 3months now... Never had this problem until now i dont get my period and i had unprotected sex 3weeks ago... We had sex constantly the whole night. Then i went home the next day and a few hours later i got a gush of blood and havent had any since... Sorry for all the info... Any opinions?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012