Pain in the upper thigh region after sex, open sores on thigh and pubic region, partner was sweating during sex. Is it related?

I had sex Monday afternoon shortly after my upper inner thigh region hurt. I assumed it had been caused by his hip bones or something.. Next thing I know I have a rash that turned into open sores..there s a couple big ones on each thigh and then a few small ones..there are also a few on my upper pubic region that are small. I assumed they had been the cause of shaving but the ones on my thigh are concerning.. I don t know the cause..but hve been thinking since he was sweating and rubbing against me that that could have had something to do with it?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012