Pain in the upper chest, throat and ears after exposed to bleach. Use inhaler for allergic cough deviant asthma. Will it make the symptoms worse?

i work in a wildlife refuge, last night someone washed all floors with an improper bleach dilution solution, like 25%. i worked in fumes while floor dried for about half hour. coughed all night. my upper chest throat and ears hurt; i use an inhaler , Qvar, as needed for allergic cough deviant asthma , will inhaler help or make worse? anything else? humidifier?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012