Pain in the stomach, fever, weakness, dizziness. What is causing all these symptoms?

My symptoms started late last night. I was feeling achy and the i could feel a fever coming on anf my skin was irritated when it was touched. I didnt sleep at all thru the night. I had some sharp stomach stinging pains too. This am I felt better but all day i have felt weak and my stomach had the same pains. I got up to shower and after 10 min i felt so weak and dizzy i had to get out because i felt like i was going to pass out! After laying down for a few min some of the feelings went away.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013