Pain in the rib cage, anxiety. Colonoscopy and MRI normal. Reason?

Hello, I am a 49 year old male, I am 5 10 and weigh 200lbd. I excercise and do yoga 6 days a week. I have had ekgs, stress tests, chest x-rays,and blodd tests to check my heart. I also have had an upper GI and colonoscopy and MRI because I often get pain in my left side under my rib cage every test has come back normal. I believe I get this pain when I have stress and its how my body deals with anxiety . My question is. can the pain under my left rib cage hit a nerve or something and cause pain to radiate in my shoulder. the two often happen together. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013