Pain in the pelvic area during exercise. Hard spot in the pelvis. Need to be concerned?

Hi. I ve been experiencing pain in the left pelvic area when doing push ups. It doesn t start right away, only when doing several repetitions. I do not experience pain in this area during the day or while doing other exercises. If I press hard on the left and right side of the pelvis while doing an up and down movement through the area I can notice a slight hard spot on that area. No irregular color of urine or puss noticed.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013