Pain in the neck, headache. Pinching nerve in the inner ear. Not able to sleep. Any rehabilitation exercise?

HI, I have a question. My mom is in Lithuania and I am here in USA. She has been having this neck pain along with a head ache. She went to see a doctor and they told her that her nerve in her inner year is pinching. She has been trying to do some neck exercises for a months right now. Nothing is helping and she cant even sleep at nights, unless she gets druged up. Do you have any advises? maybe rehab exercises? Im looking forward inhearing from you soon, Grite Apanaviciute
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013