Pain in the lower back. Gout and osteoarthritis suspected. Could this be related to nerves?

i have pain in my low back according to MRI there is disc between 4-5 but tha last one show little aggregation. also there is pain in my kick ,wrist and some time my elbow .test blood show normal uric acid rhumoutiode factor normal
doctor told me its pisidue gaut and discribe colchicine but dosent help another says its ostrarthatities describe celbrex and glucousomin but when i take theme pain increase another old man who has experince in treat told me it is related to nerve and ask me to cut the meet espatially chicken ifeel some time its work please helpe me.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013