Pain in the lower abdomen, ovarian cyst in the scan. Taking primolut. No periods. Pregnant?

hi doctor, im just a bit worried of my problem. 1 week ago, i had a pain in my right lower abdomen , then i went to see my gyne and did a Trans-V ultrasound and found out i had 3.2 cm ovarian cyst ...ask me to take a pregnancy test at home, and told me to come back if its was negative, prescribed me with Primolut Nor 10 mg. for 5 days to have my period..but its been 5 days already and i still don t have my period. What is the best thing i will do?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013