Pain in the lower abdomen. Upset stomach. History of c-sections. Medication?

I had my cycle about a week and a half ago then Thanksgiving night I ate and became very sick my stomach and whole abdomen area were very sore and it all kinda started about a week ago I had pain in my left side where I think it was on my ovary but then it filled my stomach my abdomen felt so heavy and painful , I have been having bowel movements and gas and everything but nothing seemed to give me relief . I have had three c sections in the past . It was so bad I was walking around huntched over .
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012