Pain in the kidney, reduced urination, puffy face and swollen lips. Need suggestions

Hi, I have been experiencing slight pain/discomfort from the area of my left kidney . In addition, when I consume about 60 oz or more of water, I do not have to urine as frequently as one would expect. I ve also noticed my sweat, when I exercise, is extremely salty. I don t know if the following is related, but I have a swollen lip on the lower right side only, and my face gets puffy if I consume too much salt. I am 5 0 and weigh 94lbs. My blood pressure is typically around 100/70 - I have a home blood pressure cup.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012