Pain in the kidney. History of kidney stones. Recently removed a stone. Chances of infection with no fever?

I am a female of 44 years old. I have a history of kidney stones , I recently had a 6mm removed and ever since I ve felt great. It s about 2 months now that I feel like my lower left kidney feels like if it was bruised when ever I bend over or when I try to turn sides in bed, the pain usually a cures during the night and when I wake up in the morning, then through out the day it seems to get better and at night it starts all over... Do I have an infection with no fever? I know it s not a stone cause it s not the same pain or feeling. What could it be? Thanks!!
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012