Pain in the hand while writing. Reason?

sir gud morning i am from bihar i have lot of problem in my hand just like when i write "L" in hindi my hand not able to write my hand is stop and when i write in front of anybody in standing near my hand stop when i write continuos my hand do some pain i am not married i am in graduation sir please help me or sugest me seriously what i am do my email id is "
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Hello, it can be a joint problem or other soft tissue problem. You didn't mentioned since how long you are facing this and any associated history. Just consult a orthopaedic doctor who can do some clinical test and suggest you some investigation for confirmation of the diagnosis. Thank you