Pain in the eye, ear and head after head being hit. No brain damage. Difficulty in talking and walking. Should I be worried?

I bumped my head due to a fall several months ago, all test showed no damage to the brain. My right eye, ear, and head continue to hurt, I just discovered a bald spot of missing hair where the injury is do I have reason to worry? One of the doctors I saw said headaches were normal, but the other complications still continue, at times I feel I m walking sideways, and am afraid to drive the car. I get very agitated at times, and have problems with my spelling, and talking.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013