Pain in the chest while getting up and breathing after an injury. Anything to be concerned?

So I was wrestling with my brother, I tried tackling him but he moved and ended up hittin my self on the wooden edge of tge bed. I lost my breath and took time to regain it. So know my chest hurts when I get up or sometimes when I breathe. Also when I make face expression the place where I hit my head hurts. ( The place where my head hurts is on the right side of my skull and on the middle of that are.) I am also 14 if that helps.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013