Pain in the chest, difficulty breathing due to stress. Elevated heart rate, dizziness. Need emergency help?

Back n December my son is a good boy but got mixed up with some others and got n some trouble. His court date is n feb.2013. Ever since that, my chest has ache and ache bad to where it s hard to breathe alot of times. And when I think r talk about my problems it hurts worse even when I m getting on to my kids it hurts and my heart gets to feeling like its beating real fast and a few mins ago my whole insides felt like it was on fire and I felt dizzy. My kids gave me a cold rag I relaxed for a moment I seem to be ok right now at this moment but my chest still aches. Should I go to the e.r.?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013