Pain in the chest and upper back, arm. Nausea, dizziness and shortness of breath. Checked blood for cardiac enzymes, did EKG. Normal results. Advice?

I am a 45 year old female. For 2 days I have been having pain in my chest (very slight), pain in my upper left back by the shoulder blade, pain in arm, tingly fingers, nausea , dizziness and shortness of breath. I went to the ER yesterday and they did an EKG and drew blood twice in 3 1/2 hours for cardiac enzymes. They said everything is normal. Today I am still having all the symptoms. I am a little worried, but am reluctant to go back.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012