Pain in the belly button, spotting. On depo shots. Could that be the reason?

Heya I'm natasha, iv been on the depo conreception injection 2months now and two weeks ago I got a sharp pain under my belly button then started bleeding but it was more like spotting and it was browish pink blood then went red then stopped, then a week after that I got the same pains on the night and the day after sex I started spotting the same blood pattern again. Iv been on the depo and other contreception befroe and never experienced this, do you know what the problem is or some advice on what to do or what might be causing it?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013